Monday, April 24, 2017

Cleaning My Desk Up with Cupcake Inspiration Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!!

It has been a week since I have posted. Not that I have been non creative but taking photos has not been my thing as of late. I am trying to use my camera on manual and there has been a huge learning curve. Some of my the photos I am posting today are not perfect but please bear with me.

I have been slowly cleaning up my desk. I have a TON of images I colored in and am trying to actually make cards with them rather then just put them in a box as I usually do.  I created a card to play along with this week's Cupcake Inspiration blog-"Animals."


First I took some Candied Apple Distress Ink and blended it down a piece of white card stock I had die cut using My Favorite Things "Blueprints #13." I then adhered this over a piece Kraft card stock.


The little sheep, the polaroid frame, the hearts and the "i love" part of the sentiment were sitting on my desk, just waiting to be used. I adhered the sheep and the sentiment strips with foam adhesive. I adhered the hearts and die cut a "you" out of a scrap of red card stock I had in my scrap drawer.


I then used a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle pen colored over all the hearts and the "you" die cut. I completed the card by covering each of these then with Glossy Accents.

That is all for today. I have a ton of other cards to post but am attempting to photograph them again.

I thank you for taking  the time to stop by. Have a fabulous night!!


Supplies:

SaveSave

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this!! Terrific design Nora!

Susanne Vargas said...

This card is so adorable!

Becca Cruger said...

Such a sweet design!! I commend you for learning some new photography skills - definitely something I am interested in!

alexandra s.m. said...

Oh! I love it Nora!
It's absolutely ADORABLE!!

Kim S said...

Charming!! I love that swoosh of red with the angled frame! He looks so soft and fluffy - beautifully colored!!

Inkyfingers said...

Such a great design Nora and I love how you coloured that cute sheep! Good luck with the photography work - I'm sure it will be worth the learning curve!
Hugs
Carol x

Joyce said...

This is really cute, and yay for cleaning up a bit. I need to do that too---possibly tomorrow, or the next tomorrow after that.

Unknown said...

Super fun and cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Danijela, DT

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh Nora, this is absolutely darling! I love how the sheep pops against your background and how you played with your sentiment! You did a great job on this sweet card, especially since you were using the bits and bobs on your desk!